It all starts with a phone call.
Let’s talk and determine if we are a good fit for working together. When you’re ready to get started, a deposit will secure your space on my calendar. And of course, there will be pre-treatment forms for you to complete.
We will be doing our work together online. I am so happy and grateful that we can connect this way, and EMDR is proving to be just as effective online.
We will review your history, your challenges, and your strengths. We will talk some more about your goals for our work together, and your long-term goals, too. Then we will dive in and get to work.
We will start our day at an agreed upon time, take a few breaks during the day as needed, and a break for lunch. At the end of our time together we will review our progress and discuss our next steps. Your needs will determine how many days we meet.
If you are currently seeing a therapist, we can coordinate your care.
This work can be both exhilarating and exhausting. Be kind to yourself and plan to take good care of yourself at the end of the day.
All Day Intensives:
$2,500 – Morning, a break for lunch, and afternoon
$2,000 – Each additional Day
Half Day Intensive:
$1,500 – Morning or afternoon, you pick
$315 – 90 Minute Sessions
Price on request – 3 months of 1:1 service and support.
- within one week of the start date: charge of $600
- within two business days of the start date: charge of $1200
- no-show: full rate for scheduled session or 2 days if multiple days scheduled.
Time of cancellation is as of the first business day at 9:00 AM following notification. For example:
- Notification on a Saturday afternoon would count as having occurred the following Monday morning.
- Notification on Wednesday morning at 8:30 AM would count as having occurred that morning (because notification was before 9:00 AM).
- Notification on Wednesday at 9:30 AM would count as having occurred the next day, Thursday morning.
There is a minimum charge of the first day. After that, you only pay for time used, in half day increments. For example, if you finish some time in the morning of the third day, you will be charged for 2.5 days.
REALIZATIONS COUNSELING CENTER INTENSIVE EXCLUSIONS
The following criteria would preclude a person from doing intensive therapy sessions:
- If you have an active alcohol and/or drug addiction.
- If there is serious violence in your current relationship, threats by one or both partners that serious violence might occur, or fear of serious violence.
- If you have an untreated major mental illness (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, or dissociative identity disorder).
- If you are currently experiencing suicidal or homicidal thoughts, or have a history of serious suicide attempts or harm to others.